Scope of the conference includes but is not limited to these following topics:
- Electric and Hybrid Vehicle: plug-in hybrid electric vehicle, battery electric vehicle, hybrid electric vehicle, systems modeling, simulation and testing, energy management system, storage system, electronics control system, electric motor, propulsion & transmission, vehicle to grid, charging solution, aerodynamics, and fuel efficiency.
- Conventional Vehicle: internal combustion engine, emission analysis, safety analysis, fuel efficiency, combustion optimization, hybridization, homogeneous charge compression ignition, chassis platform, ergonomics and aerodynamics.
- Infrastructure and Support: charging point design and analysis, municipal fleet upgrades, maintenance and safety, grants and incentives, policy and regulation, intelligent infrastructure and guidance systems, infrastructure capacity management, parking management and electronic parking payments.
- Alternative Green Fuel: such as bioethanol, biogasoline, biokerosene, biohydrogen, LNG, LPG, CNG, and dimethyl ether fuel. The topic includes production processes, standard quality, technologies, handling and storage, and residues management.
- Traffic Management: traffic theory, modeling, and simulation, cloud computing for transportation, intelligent transport system, mass rapid transport, traffic management, traffic and communications networks, road charging, tolling and electronic toll collection, vehicle clearance and safety inspection.
- Solar Power: photovoltaic technologies and system, photovoltaic material, solar radiation availability and variability, solar thermal technologies, thermal storage, solar heating and cooling, and solar building architecture.
- Biomass Energy: biomass potentials and characterization, landfill gas, biogas and syngas, oil-based-biofuel and biomass conversion technologies such as gasification, pyrolysis, anaerobic digestion, or solid fuel combustion.
- Hydroelectricity: generators, turbines, electrical systems, system stability and reliability, assessment for power potential, simulation and optimization tools, hydropower infrastructure, and water management.
- Wind Energy: turbine/generator design, driving circuits, wind-speed explorations, geographic aspects, rotor and stator aerodynamics, permanent magnet generators, material engineering, speed control, and cooling system.
- Hydrogen Energy: hydrogen production, material, electrolysis, storage system, fuel cell, and efficiency improvement.
- Tidal and Wave Energy: underwater transmission, generator design, tidal and wave explorations, and fluid dynamics.
- Geothermal Energy: geographic survey, exploration and drilling, reservoir engineering and management, steam field development, direct use, and heat pumps.
- Energy Conservation: smart grid, energy mix, cogeneration, combined cycle power plant, energy efficiency, green building, micro generation, and climate change & forestry.