Before this upcoming ICSEEA 2014, in 2012, RCEPM-LIPI had held the first ICSEEA event in Yogyakarta, INDONESIA. The first conference was successfully carried out by completing these following achievements:
“Biomass and Solar Energy for Sustainable Development”
Date and Venue
1st day : Tuesday, 6 November 2012
2nd day : Wednesday, 7 November 2012
3rd day : Thursday, 8 November 2012 (field trip)
Inna Garuda Hotel
Jl. Malioboro 60, Malioboro, Yogyakarta, 55213 Indonesia
- ICSEEA 2012 was organized in three complete days consisted of two day indoor presentation, one day cultural visit, field trip, and cultural night.
- The event was programmed to deliver speeches from 6 invited speakers from Australia, India, Malaysia, Thailand, and Indonesia.
- The first ICSEEA event was attended by nearly 200 participants from 14 countries from Europe, Asia, America, and Australia.
- Prof. Dr. Mukesh T Pandya
Jai Hind College, University of Mumbai, India.
“Microalgal Biomass; a Renewable Source of Energy”
- Prof. Dr. Kanit Wattanavichien
Mechanical Engineering Department, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
“Research on Biomass to Fuels at Chulalongkorn University”
- Prof. Craig Froome
Energy Coordinator, Global Change Institute, The University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
“Solar Power: Technology Choice and Barriers to Deployment”
- Prof.Dr. Rosli Bin Abubakar
Falkulti Kejuruteran Mekanikal, Universiti Malaysia Pahang, Malaysia
“Development of Dish Stirling Concentrating Solar Thermal Electric Energy Conversion System”
- Ir. Tumiran, M.Eng, Ph.D.
Member of National Energy Council, Gadjah Mada University, Indonesia
“The Scenario to Accelerate the Use of Renewable Energy in Energy Mix Scenario”
- Andrew Cahyo Adhi, M.Sc.
New and Renewable Energy Division, PT. PLN (Indonesian State Electricity Company), Indonesia
“Biomass and Solar Energy for Power Generation”
Proceeding (ISBN 978-602-18167-0-7)
- Free electronic version of ICSEEA 2012 Proceeding has been published online at http://proceeding.icseea.org and has been sent to the corresponding author email around April 2013.
- Printed version of ICSEEA Proceeding is available in limited number and has been sent to corresponding authors shipping address via post.
Energy Procedia (ISSN 1876-6102)
- Under a specific separate agreement, selected peer-reviewed ICSEEA papers have been published by Energy Procedia (imprinted by Elsevier and indexed by Scopus).
- Per May 2013, selected peer-reviewed papers of ICSEEA 2012 have been sent to Science Direct and published online at http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/18766102/32.